I will teach you today how to make Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beets, hope you will enjoy them as I did and my family and friends to.
Cupcakes are so special that anyone would love to have them without feeling guilty about the number of calories. They can be made super healthy by using ingredients that are quite low in calories and can be made in unique flavors.
All love cupcakes, and indeed, it is a perfect blend of soft and fluffy baked products that often turns people’s mouths watery. The cupcakes can be made more decorative using many swirls of different flavors and colors, which makes the entire product more appealing for individuals to have.
The recipe for the red velvet cupcakes is one of my fav recipes. It is a light and fluffy cake that gives a good taste along with the icing.
The ingredients include:
1. ¾ cup of fresh beets
2. ⅓ cup of oil (coconut oil can also be used)
3. 1.25 cup of sugar
4. 1.5 teaspoon of vanilla extract
5. 1.25 cup flour
6. 0.25 teaspoon of salt
7. 1.5 tablespoons of cocoa powder
8. 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder
9. 1 cup of almond milk or any other alternative of milk can be used
So, the list is quite simple and can be tried by anyone. These red velvet cupcakes are so tasty and can be made in a short time as well.
These ingredients are easily available, and hence anyone who wants to try out this amazing recipe can get started easily.
How to make red velvet cupcakes?
It is better to follow the recipe accordingly to avoid any confusion that likely arises during the preparation of the cupcakes
1. The oven is preheated to a temperature of up to 350 degrees
2. Now, the cupcakes papers are placed in the cupcake pan
3. Take a large bowl and ensure that all the ingredients are arranged properly
4. Now mix the ingredients in the bowl thoroughly along with the required amount of sugar
5. Mix the beet and the required amount of oil
6. Now, add the required amount of flour and milk into the batter
7. Divide the batter into these cupcake liners, and now they are all set to bake!
8. For mini cupcakes, baking is required for about 15 to 20 minutes
9. For regular-sized cupcakes, you can raise the baking time by an additional five minutes
Ingredients required for the vegan cheese frosting
1. ¼ cup of earth balance is needed
2. 1 cup of vegan cheese
3. Adequate amount of icing sugar
4. 1 spoon of vanilla extract
The icing is again simpler to make. The ingredients for the icing are mixed thoroughly and add required amounts of icing sugar until proper consistency is obtained. All you need to do is pipe the icing onto the cupcakes and make the desired swirls.
The beetroot can cause the discoloring of the frosting when it is kept for a longer time. Now the cupcakes are stored in the fridge, and it is kept at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
So it is all about maintaining the required amount of ingredients while preparing the batter to prevent any mismatch in the final cupcakes with your expectations. You should not over mix or under mix the ingredients since it can affect the consistency of the batter.
Make sure that you fill the cupcakes accurately and do not overfill the pans. Ensure that the oven temperature is set at the required temperature since it can have an irreversible effect on the cupcakes, so it is better to be careful about the oven temperature before setting out to place the batter into the oven.
It is better to use high-quality cup liners to hold the cakes properly and prevent any other problems due to the liners. The entire process of baking these delicious cupcakes is quite interesting, and anyone who wants to try out this amazing recipe should try and become an expert in it. It is quite a simple recipe to make red velvet cupcakes with beets, so why not try this healthy recipe?