This post may contain affiliate links
This Vegan Chili Ramen is an easy trick to make the most delicious vegan broth that fills the ramen with tons of flavor! Include all the toppings you love, and prepare to be awestruck!
When it comes to comforting and satisfying meals, few dishes can compete with a steaming bowl of ramen. And when that ramen is packed with spicy, flavorful chili and made entirely from plant-based ingredients, it’s a true winner. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a delicious vegan chili ramen that’s sure to become a regular on your dinner table.
Making the vegetable broth base with garlic, dried mushrooms, tomato paste, soy sauce, and chili oil creates the most incredibly flavorful, delicious broth that noodles can absorb.
Feel free to keep it simple with a little bit of chili oil or go for extra spice by adding additional spices. The amount of spice is entirely up to you! My idea of perfect is two delicious spoonfuls. Start with a small amount, then increase the amount as you go to create a completely customizable temperature.
This Vegan Chili RAMEN RECIPE IS:
- Delicious and satisfying meal packed with flavor and heat.
- It’s an easy and quick recipe that can be ready in just 15 minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights.
- Plant-based ingredients are not only better for your health but also better for the environment.
- Vegan chili ramen is a versatile dish that can be customized to your preferences and dietary needs.
- It’s a great way to introduce more plant-based meals into your diet without sacrificing taste or satisfaction.
Like this Vegan Chili Ramen Recipe?
Try this Also:
- Chakalaka Recipe (Tasty South African Dish)
- Vegan Yakisoba Recipe
- Vegan Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat
Vegan Chili Ramen Recipe
Are you craving a delicious and satisfying meal packed with flavor and heat? Look no further than this vegan chili ramen recipe! With just a few simple ingredients and some quick and easy cooking techniques, you can enjoy a steaming bowl of spicy, satisfying vegan ramen in no time. Whether you’re a committed vegan or just looking to introduce more plant-based meals into your diet, this recipe is sure to become a favorite. So grab your chopsticks, and let’s get cooking!
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp ginger (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (diced)
- 1 cup of mushroom by choice (Shitake or Cremini)
- 1 block of smoked tofu
- 1/2 Bok Choy, kale or spinach
- 1/2 cup sake
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper powder
- 1 tbsp of chili paste
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 2 cups veggie stock
- 5g kombu
- 140g ramen noodles
- 2 tbsp chili oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of green onions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts
- 1 Tbsp chili threads
- 1 1/2 white sesame seeds
- Bring the water to a boil to cook the noodles.
- Prepare the ramen noodles according to the directions on the packet (in this case, 5 min). Make sure to stir them regularly to keep them from sticking.
- The noodles should be rinsed out and put aside.
- Finely chop the ginger and garlic and Cut the onion.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and cut the tofu into cubes.
- Cook a saute pan to medium-high temperature. Incorporate the sesame oil
- Cut half of the bok choy and sauté them for a few minutes, then place them aside.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, and ginger for approximately 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms for a further minute. After that, you can make the pan smokier by adding Sake (or using veggie stock)
- Incorporate some chili paste and red pepper powder—Cook for around 1 minute.
- Include the vegetable stock as well as kombu and tofu. Then cook on medium for approximately 10 min.
- Pour one tablespoon of chili oil, rice vinegar, and soy sauce into the serving bowl.
- When the soup is done, take the kombu out and store it for a future recipe.
- Serve the soup in the bowl. Followed by noodles and toppings.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, peanuts, wild garlic, and basil.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious and satisfying vegan chili ramen recipe! With its spicy and flavorful broth, tender noodles, and colorful vegetables, this dish is sure to become a regular on your dinner table.
Whether you’re a committed vegan or just looking to incorporate more plant-based meals into your diet, this recipe offers a tasty and nutritious option that’s quick and easy to prepare. We encourage you to experiment with different ingredients and flavors to create your own unique version of vegan chili ramen. Bon appétit!