These rich, chocolatey brownies are super fudgy. These fudgy cocoa avocado brownies are just delicious and heavenly, but at the same time a healthier option. What more could you want?
These are the fudgiest and probably the most amazing vegan brownies on earth!. The soft and rich brownie centers are irresistible when warm from the oven. This brownie delight is even more delicious when you add avocados and bananas to make it healthier. This combination led to healthier, fudgier brownies. For delicious pecan cherry brownies, I love to add chopped cherries and pecans.
Avocados give this recipe a creamy texture and healthy fats. Bananas add natural sweetness and nutrients like Vitamin C and Potassium. This recipe is also 100% plant-based, so it’s suitable for a wide range of diets.
How to make fudgy avocado brownies
We’ll first mash the bananas, sugar and vanilla together. Then, we’ll mix the avocado and vegetable oils together and then add that to the banana mixture. Then, we will add the dry ingredients, which are flour, cocoa powder and salt. Once everything is combined, add any additional ingredients. Personally, I love adding chopped nuts to my meals!
You can also make other plant-based dishes:
These brownies can be made in no time at all and are delicious! Let me know if you try this recipe! Comment below, pin it to your Pinterest account or tag #veganiac in Instagram to let me know about your delicious bakes.
Avocado brownies are healthier and more fudgy
These cocoa rich brownies are super fudgy and are a healthier option because the are full of fruits thanks to avocado and bananas.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, (50g)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, (50g)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, (110g)
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, (50g)
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour, (95g)
For pecan cherry brownies
- 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
- 20 cherries, pitted & halved
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 baking sheet with parchment paper, so that it hangs over the edges.
- Use a fork to mash your bananas. Combine the mixture with vanilla, brown sugar and granulated Sugar.
- Blend the oil and avocado in a blender. Mix the oil and avocado mixture with banana mix in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- In your wet ingredients, add salt, cocoa powder, flour, and milk. Mix everything until well combined. Add any additional ingredients.
- Bake for around 25 minutes on a center of the rack.
- Allow to cool completely before you cut and serve.
You can also grease your pan if you don’t own parchment paper.